Thank you for your interest in renewing your course in 3rd Floor Wendt Commons COE ALC.
- After you have logged into the Course Application site, click on “Request Renewal” for the course you would like to renew. This will pre-populate your course application with the application data from the course that you previously taught in 3rd Floor Wendt Commons COE ALC.
- Please make sure to review the renewing course application carefully and update it with any changes and new information. This information is used by WisCEL and COE staff to provide you the resources and services that make for a successful course in a an active learning environment.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact WisCEL (email@example.com).
To renew your course: 3rd Floor Wendt Commons COE ALC Renewing Course Application
After clicking on the Renewing Course Application link:
- If you have an existing course application you should see something similar to the image below. If you don’t see anything listed contact WisCEL.
- If you have submitted more than one application, you can filter by semester (explanation of semester codes at is at the bottom of the page) or by course number.
Click on the Request Renewal link (circled in blue on the image below) at the left of the application you want to renew.
- The first 1 refers to the 21st century
- The next two digits are the academic year, so the 2015-2016 academic year would be 16
- The last digit refers to semester – 2 for fall, 4 for spring, 6 for summer
- Therefore Fall 2015 would be 1162 (because it is in the 2015-2016 academic year)