Thank you for renewing your course in WisCEL.
- After you have logged into the WisCEL Course Application site, click on “Request Renewal” for the course you would like to renew. This will pre-populate your course application with the application data from the course that you previously taught in WisCEL.
- Please make sure to review the renewing course application carefully and update it with any changes and new information. This information is used by WisCEL staff to provide you the resources and services that make for a successful course in WisCEL.
- If you are renewing your WisCEL course application, and are interested in moving to the new 3rd floor Wendt Commons COE Active Learning Classrooms, please reapply to WisCEL and select your regular 4th floor WisCEL classroom(s). Returning WisCEL courses will receive priority for WisCEL classrooms. After applying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest in moving to the 3rd floor and to discuss the resources and scheduling options.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact WisCEL (email@example.com).
To renew your course: WisCEL Renewing Course Application
After clicking on the Renewing Course Application link:
- If you have an existing course application you should see something similar to the image below. If you don’t see anything listed contact WisCEL.
- If you have submitted more than one application, you can filter by semester (explanation of semester codes at is at the bottom of the page) or by course number.
Click on the Request Renewal link at the left of the application you want to renew.
- The first 1 refers to the 21st century
- The next two digits are the academic year, so the 2015-2016 academic year would be 16
- The last digit refers to semester – 2 for fall, 4 for spring, 6 for summer
- Therefore Fall 2015 would be 1162 (because it is in the 2015-2016 academic year)